Changing the way to manage airborne grease...
Disposable Grease Filters SAVE!
Saves you from a potential fire
- Safety Shield Filters capture the grease before entering the exhaust system. This greatly reduces the contaminants that enter the plenum, duct work, fans, and roofs, reducing the risk of a catastrophic fire.
Saves on exhaust system cleaning
- Hood and duct cleaning is reduced to about 25% of the current cleaning frequency...less frequent cleaning means less inconvenience, labor, and expenses. For 24 hour kitchens, it also means less business interruption.
- Many commercial kitchens clean their baffle filters nightly, weekly, etc. This is no longer necessary. Utilizing Safety Shield Filters, the metal baffle filters can be cleaned about once per month.
Saves water and chemicals
- Reducing the current exhaust/hood and baffle filter cleanings greatly reduces the amount of water and chemicals used to maintain a clean system.
- Having a cleaner exhaust system, roof top fans, HVAC and other rooftop equipment results in more efficient operation of the equipment, not to mention less maintenance.
Saves your roof
- The containment of grease laden vapors occurs before they enter the exhaust system, eliminating the grease particles emitting from the rooftop fan. The necessity of rooftop containment systems is virtually eliminated. This saves money while extending the life of the roof itself.
Save on repairs and maintenance
- Roof top equipment will stay cleaner longer, i.e., HVAC coils, return air units etc. This equipment will not require the same frequency of cleaning and maintenance since the grease never makes it to the rooftop.
Saves the environment
- Safety Shield filters are all natural. The filter media is carbon-neutral and will breakdown in the landfill along with the metal support frame.